Frequently Asked Questions ?
A: Anyone who needs to sell a house. We buy houses of all types and in any condition, from a wide range of situations.
Here are a few common ones:
- People who are relocating
- Needing to get rid of a problem rental
- Not able to sell it on the listing services or with an agent
- Short time frame and need to sell fast
- Inherited an estate and want to get cash
- Facing foreclosure or behind on payments
- Need to liquidate because of medical bills, divorce or other reasons
- House needs extensive repairs
- And many more scenarios
The one thing that most people we buy from have in common, is they need a fast, simple solution to sell their house, without all the typical associated hassles.
A: Absolutely! The houses we buy range from houses in excellent condition, to houses that are complete tear downs and need to be rebuilt from the ground up. We specialize in buying all types of properties including houses that need major or minor repair. No need to do any fix ups when you sell to us, that’s our job.
A: Of course. If your house is a fit and we can come to an agreement on price, we can certainly pay cash for your house and close in a very timely manner. When you work with us you can expect an easy, no-hassle, stress-free transaction that a traditional realtor simply cannot offer you. We’re also able to work on terms, or anything else that makes it a win/win solution for both you and us.
A: Good question. Since we are expert house buyers, we understand the markets that we are working in. What we will do is determine the comparable price for your house based on other similar properties that are selling in your area. Then we’ll determine what repairs are needed and the cost to facilitate those repairs. We’ll subtract that from the comparable prices and add in our selling and buying costs, and a reasonable profit. That’s a simple overview of how we come up with a target price for your house.
A: Absolutely not. There is no obligation what-so-ever. Feel free to contact us and share some details about the house you want to sell. We will be honest and give you a fair cash offer on the property. If that works for you, great! If it doesn’t, you can either counter offer or decide not to sell your house. It’s your house, there is no pressure or obligation from us at all.
A: The process for us to buy your house is very simple and straightforward.
- Let us know that you have a house for sale by giving us a phone call at (619) 489-4367, or by filling out the Fast Response Form below.
- Next, we’ll do some quick research on the house to determine potential market value and whether it may be a fit. Most houses are. We may have a few questions for you as well.
- We’ll make an all-cash offer to you and/or also may lay out a few other options that can give you a higher price or better terms.
- If we agree to do business together, we will handle all the details and have a professional closing. You’ll be finished with the house and can put it behind you and move on with your life.
It really is that simple!
A: We’re happy to answer any of your questions! Simply give us a call at (619) 489-4367, and we’ll be glad to help.